Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3: Down time

Today I'm thankful for the weekend! As I'm sure the rest of you can agree, today I am so happy to just be relaxing! I wish I could say that I'm occupying my time doing some super cool activity, but I suppose I'm a little more "duddy". As fun as super busy, fun activity weekends are sometimes I so desire a weekend of minimal responsibilities or obligations.

This is one of those relaxing, minimal responsibilities weekends. A weekend free to do whatever it is I'd like to do. So here it is: I got to catch up with a few people on the phone. We had dinner with our awesome, fun and chill friends- the Myers and then Bryan and I got to just chill and watch our latest show "Parenthood". By the way, if you're looking for a new show to watch, this one is a hilarious drama about families. I don't know about you all, but it can be challenging to find a show that both the husband AND the wife equally enjoy. We really like this one!

To some this sounds totally boring. To me, it sounds absolutely perfect! Let's get real, these kind of weekends are few and far between and I am surely thankful for the much needed down time!  

1 comment:

  1. Love the shout out! And soooo loving that you are into Parenthood (as you know!) I can't wait till you're all caught up so we can discuss.

    ReplyDelete