Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Valentine's Day at Ohio University

Valentine's Day 2014- we went and visited one of my favorite places of all time. The city that stole my heart so many years ago...Athens, OH. Some may be thinking this is an odd place to visit on a romantic weekend such as this; however, little do you know that there is no place that could've plucked at my heart strings quite the way that Athens does. We walked around campus...my old stomping grounds. Visited the widely eclectic shops, enjoyed Jackie O's brewery, Passionworks art studio, and ate all of my favorite foods! I got to be at the place I love with the one I love.  Nothing better! It makes my heart swoon to see Bryan love Athens the way I do. We can't wait to return and do it all again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment