Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Lovin'

Bryan's latest homebrew concoction. I believe this is a cream ale he is brewing for the Notre Dame game we're going to at the end of August.
Ahhh..summer...What is there not to love about summer?! Bryan and I have been keeping busy(work and coursework) and having fun this summer and we're loving it! Bryan has been brewing lots of beer and has even had many people over to help teach them how the homebrewing process goes! We've spent many days at the pool swimming, which is glorious! I've taken the extra time off to spend more time at the gym, so that I can turn 30 this year in just as good of shape (if not better) than I was in my 20s. Always a plus :) We've spent time with friends, experienced new restaurants, and we're having fun!
Market Garden Brewery

Handsome hubby

Dad enjoying a Market Garden brew.

Our dear friends/neighbors, Tricia and Mike

Alison enjoying her cider

Market Garden flight

My parents :)

Love :)

Family dinner @ Fahrenheit

Love when my sister comes home :)

4th of July Fireworks


No comments:

Post a Comment