Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

2013 recap


It has officially been over a year since I've blogged; where does time go?! It's always in the back of my mind; a quiet "hey, you should go blog about this..." Nevertheless, I apparently never got to it! So the last year..I suppose could best be summarized with pictures. It's the easiest way I can think of to hit some beautiful mile markers of the last year.

Last summer my beautiful nieces came to visit accompanied by the rest of Bryan's side of the family. We had so much fun! For this year's summer adventure, that is quickly approaching, we are headed to North Carolina's beaches! Bryan and I are so excited! Below are some fun moments from their trip.
We went to Amish country and went to The Farm at Walnut Creek. The girls loved feeding all of the animals!

We went shopping and the girls had fun trying on every pair of sunglasses on the rack and posing for pictures.


Little Olivia had no fear! Here she is jumping off the diving board into the deep end!


We went to the carnival.

Bathing beauty

Little nutball


Having fun at the pool







Abby celebrated her birthday during her visit!

To celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary and Bryan's 29th birthday we took a vacation to Naples, Fl.

Celebrating my 29th birthday


The family returned in early fall! We got to see each other so much and it still felt like not enough!







Then came the holiday fun! Here's our annual Christmas pic with Santa :)


That brings us to 2014! I'll have to catch up on these last few adventure packed months in another blog, because blogger will not let me load one more picture! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment